Saturday, December 22, 2007

Party Time-Go Wild!



First card with my new "A Little Bird Told Me" set. One look at in the preview brochure and I knew it was for me! I decided to stick with the same sketch since there were so many different small elements I wanted to incorporate, and this gave me an opportunity to spotlight them all. I switched to a different SCS color challenge from a few weeks back, Certainly Celery, Old Olive and Summer Sun. Again, I love it! The balloon is from the retired "Birthday Best" set, covered in Crystal Effects, and is popped up on a dimensional. I gave the birdie at the bottom some new legs so it would like he was running along spreading the news, isn't that fun?! Then I hung the hat on his tail :) Be on the look out here for lots more birdie adventures!

Thanks for looking, have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Super cute card! It's so fun! Love how you popped the balloon up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! The hat on the birdie's butt made me LOL!! Too funny. Love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and out of the box!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute, Melanie! The little hat just makes the card complete!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. I love that little birdie lol

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)