Monday, January 14, 2008

Loving Your Labels!

If you stamp, I'm sure you know Papertrey and Nichole's incredible "Avery label" stamps for wrapping Hershey's Nuggets. (If you don't know them yet, go check 'em out, I'll be here when you get back!) I don't have her new Limitless Label set(yet!) but I have her Spooky Sweets and Holiday Treats, which both contain some bold label stamps in different patterns. If you know me at all, you know I love to mix my sets when stamping, so I was so thrilled when my Just So Hippy stamps arrived to find how nicely both the small images and small greetings from my set fit in the label's circular"window"!(which means they also fit in the 1/2" and 3/4" punch-woo hoo!) For this project I used the polka dotted stamp from Holiday Treats, works well for any occasion, not just the winter holidays. All four greetings in my set are different from hers, so this gives you even more variety when you have both! And I think the line art images here are a fun way to change up the bold images when you are going for a different look, or are wanting to decorate nuggets to match a card or packaging you've made using "the hippys".

You can find these patterns for nuggets boxes and sleeves here in any size you need, they are very quick and easy to make. Enjoy! Valentine's Day is only one month away, check back here for a different project and inspiration every day until then! :)


Materials used: Gina K. Designs Just So Hippy, Papertrey Holiday Treats, SU! Polka Dots and Petals DP, Pretty in Pink and Real Red Pads and markers, 5/8 Red grosgrain, Palette Noir pad, avery label sheet, 1/2" circle punch, terrifically tacky tape, Herhsey's nuggets.






2 comments:

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)