Tuesday, April 8, 2008

EXCITING STUFF!!

FIRST: Look what I got from "Jessica Jean, the layer QUEEN!" (I have no idea what her middle name really is, it just sounds good! Sorry if you hate that Jess, I'll never say it again! LOL!) There are 15 layers on this card!!! But don't all those bold stripes of color just knock you over and make you say "WOW!"? Thanks Jess, for all the fabulous ribbon and flowers, too!!!(Be sure to stop by jessica's blog and say "congrats", she just won the MFT Guest Designer Contest!! WOOT!)

And here's a birthday card Angie sent, she was the first one to write and ask for addys for both Make Someone's Day, that was so sweet sweet of her to treat me as well! Love the simple stylish layout, I love guava and black together! :) (And I got an email today from my MOM that Angie sent her the same card, too! Thanks Angie, hugs, you rock!!)
Monika sent me this beautfiul "jar of flowers"! What a gorgeous image! and I love her stunning layout, color and all the little details! (Sorry this one's a little blurry, don't know what was up with my camera here!)
NOW: this was very exciting, but there's more! Heads UP: you might want to stay up late (midnight CST) tonight for a VIP(VERY IMPORTANT POST!) on this blog, and pop up some popcorn, cuz' I will be!!! (otherwise just read it in the morning(after everyone else!! LOL!!) can't wait, can't wait!! :)

10 comments:

  1. I'll be up! Because of the time difference it will only be about 7pm here, so I'll be munching on my ice cream sandwich and reading the blogs (yours and Gina's and the SCS forum-any others I should know about?) to find out all about the VIPost! Wow, first comment again, I promise I'm not stalking! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very gorgeous cards Mel!!! And what do you mean wait until morning????? Ahhhhhhhh.........NEVER!!!! I don't care that we leave on a road trip for Oklahoma in the morning....hubby will do most of the driving anyway!! LOL I KNOW where I'll be!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooo where do you live again?!!! I'm trying to figure out how late is late!! hehe
    starla

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful raks--you so deserve them girlfriend!

    Wow..that spa trip sounds amazing---it relaxed me just hearing about it. lol! I have to make time to do that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards...so glad you're getting all these beautiful treats for your birthday! I'll be back later to check out your big news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Jessie's card is nothing less than her usual AWEsome rockin' work! And I love the pink dragonfly card, so sweet! I love the others too! OHHH, fun news tonight...sorta feels like a slumber party-I'll get my popcorn and slippers too--remember the first one to fall asleep gets her bra freezed, hehe! :) can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such wonderful mail!! Lucky you!!
    Love your work too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun birthday cards! Hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card. hmmm important post tonight huh will have to check back

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!!! It's Lynn, but I'm not mad at ya!!! That is actually pretty acurate for me, I may just use it myself!! Glad you enjoyed your new stuff, and are getting some good use out of the ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)