Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Whoooo's the Daddy?

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sorry, I was trying to come up with something "out of the box" for the owls, couldn't resist! (Gina, are we still friends??)

It's all pieced with the SU! hostess DP pack, and the glittered background DP is from a DCVW mat pack. Cardstock and Wasabi Striped ribbon are SU! Button Babies Brads from Gina K.

I don't really have anyone I NEED to send this to, except to give them a good laugh!!)* I do know this one couple, though, that just annoucned their pregnancy, they have a very good sense of humor, might find it "a hoot!"**

*Carolyn...?

** but might not

9 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! And beautiful!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ******SPEW***** OH MY GOSH.........I'm soooooo glad I didn't have my Diet Coke in my mouth....I totally cracked up!!! I love it.......doesn't everyone have a sense of humor??? Sadly no.....but oh wow!!! This is priceless, Melanie, priceless!! LOVE it......if you couldn't tell!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA! too funny love the paper pieced owls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In todays day an age this card is often very appropriate. I loved it. Very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous OWLS, this is so cute! Very funny too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo cute! Love your paper piecing and coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, Ha - how cute! The owls even look like they are surprised to find out the answer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE IT!!! I had to come find it and tell you how FABULOUS it is!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)