Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Couple WINNERS!!

Sorry I took so long to post the winners of my challenges this past week, although I never said exactly when I would make the announcement I did mean to get it up earlier than this, not only have I been busy but it is has been so darn hard to pick a winner, there were several entries that really "spoke" to me, wish I had more sets to give out today!!

The winner of the T-shirt contest goes to Monique, I just love the elegance she brought to this ringer tee! Her black and white theme with a pop of lipstick red has such flair, and the embossing makes that print on the tshirt really POP! Congrats, Monique, you win my new "Tee Talk", please send me your addy!!
The next winner, who will be receiving my new "Have A Cookie" set, was asked to design a project with any of my other stamp sets: this goes to Laurie! That blue poinsettia is so beautifully colored and I love the silver balls she added to the center and the embossed background with it, gorgoeus, gorgeous!! Laurie, send me your addy, I hope you enjoy your "cookies"!
Be sure to check out these ladies' blogs, they have some terrific stuff posted there (click on their names for the links!) Again, there were SO many fun and beautiful cards, thank you everyone who entered!
Didn't win this time? There are 6 more WAYS you can win one of my new sets or your choice of any one other Gina K Designs set in the store! Just come to out to our release party and try to answer the (EASY!) contest questions (there will be three) and or do one of our three card challenges. You can enter as many of these contests as you like and they are equal opportunity contests, meaning the winner's are drawn at random! So why not participate?? Good luck!
The party starts in 3 hours!! See you there!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I cannot believe I won! I just want to say thank you so very much for your kind words and choosing my card. I'm going to tell Jeff right way. He's who I made the card for, and he will be thrilled that I won. Thanks again, and see you at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to Monique & Laurie! great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Monique and Laurie! Both your cards are stunning!!!!! Have fun stamping with your new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both awesome!! Congrats ladies!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I was so excited when I saw my card! Thanks so much Melanie!
    and congratulations to Monique! woohoo

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)