Sunday, November 9, 2008

This is the very first card I made with my set and the peerless watercolors when they arrived, I was in heaven finally getting to play! On this card I used Wisteria Purple on the petals (love the white tips at the edges), Brilliant Yellow for the center, Sky Blue for my outline (I LOVE how this aqua pops!!) and Light and Dark green, and a little Pearl Grey for shadows. For you and with love are two separate greetings included in this set. Simple scoring frames up this crisp and clean card.

I meant to share this awhile ago but it got lost in a sea of drafts! I'm almost out of posts to share before I get back, but I'll have lots of new fun things with stamps you've never seen before when I return, is it time for our release yet??? can't wait!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh gosh Melanie!!! Another WOWZA!!! I sure have missed blog-hopping being so sick......and seeing all of your FABulous Floral creations is just like walking thru a Virtual Garden!!! I can almost smell them!! LOL I got my Peerless and my first attempt at coloring the Daisy was awful!!! I need more practice!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - those colors really pop and the scoring frames it all beautifully!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love your coloring and how it pops against the white. Love the scoring. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful!! WOW, I've loved everything you've done with your flowers, and especially with those watercolors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! the colors are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this is just so beautiful. I can't wait to try out these colours with my set - the aqua really sings out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your colouring- I've really enjoyed exploring your blog, which I found via a visit to Theresa's "Crafting the Web". I hope you don't mind if I put a link to you on mine so I can find my way back here!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)