Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hand in hand Contest Winner!

Thank you everyone who sent cards for Pat's card4kids effort this month! I am looking forward to hearing how many she actually ends up getting, I know with everyone's generosity she should far surpass her goal of 1000 Valentines! Althought the contest is now closed, 's not too late to send cards, though please read the Hand in hand link below!

Congrats to Lori Tecler, she is the winner of the first "Hand in Hand, Month to Month" Contest, and she will receive my new "The Best Things in Life" set! You can see Lori's beautiful sample here Thanks for playing ,Lori, please send me your snail mail address!

This month there may not have been enough time for you to play or linking this RAK contest with the other RAK request may have been confusing (I was just trying to allow you more chances to win for doing your good deed!) Next month’s will be posted soon, and I am opening up the prize offering to everyone who donates cards, whether they use the "Hand-in-Hand" set or not. (My sample for the request and intro to the organization will use it, however.) I think you will be really excited to play when you hear what it is!

I can't believe the party starts in 10 minutes, I have been creating up to the minute (and had to get the kids fed tonight(where oh where is DH??) Let's go!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh that is so sweet of u to open up the prize offering for everyone. I don't have any stamps at all since I live in the Middle East with no craft shops whatsoever so that really boosts up my spirit. Thanks!

    Congrats Lori on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lori! Glad to see that you won.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)