Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tutorials Aplenty! and Ch-ch-ch-CHANGES!

I am going to be doing some revisions on my sidebar, the lists are getting soooo looong! I knew I had a lot of tutorials, but eeek, almost 80?! Right now you can click the Tutorials label under categories and it brings them ALL up for you to browse. I WILL keep that, BUT I am also going to have a tutorial list where you can click on just the tutorial you want! I have several on coloring with different media, designs using punches, original 3D projects and templates, altered items along with some stamping techniques of course! So this list will be completed soon. I'm so excited about this, I turned up projects going through the list I'd forgotten I made LOL! I would also like to know: what tutorials would you like to see here? What techniques are you most interested in seeing demonstration pics and instructions? And then I can add to my "to do list"! ;)



One thing I will take away is the "sightings" lists for my stamp sets. I just don't have time to keep them properly maintained and even when I spend a LOT of time searching for cards, I still always miss some great ones! Instead I ask you to let me know if you made a card you want me to see that you made with my stamps, I would love to share these with everyone here from time to time! Just a leave a comment with a link or send me an email!

10 comments:

  1. HI Mel *waves*
    I'd like to see a tutorial on the different ways you've changed the hair and shirts on the MFT Stamps--BCDzyns. With each new thing you do with them I am finding I want them more and more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie - -thanks so much for all you put into your blog!! I have learned so much from you! I appreciate every moment you give to help me become a better paper crafter. Blessings and Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm finding I just have to read your blog EVERY day! Thanks for all you do, and your creativeness.You give such detailed instructions that every project looks easy, peasy! I've learned so much, and I like that you are putting up tutorials list. Will have to check out your older ones. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your blog & you certainly put alot of time & thought into it; especially for us. Your tutorials are great & so easy to follow. You are my morning coffee companion every day. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always seem to know exactly how to wow us, your brain is way ahead of mine but you should probably share my roses card with everyone. The world would be a better place for having seen it. j/k hugs
    Your copic tutorials have been invaluable to me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the coloring tutorials and especially love the tutorials on changing something in a stamp to create a whole new image!! I love being able to use a stamp in many ways. I just wish my brain worked a teeny bit like yours! But alas, I must continue to rely on your genius.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your creativity with gifts! I love the what's in your tin set. It is about as perfect as you can get for a little one. I also love gift ideas for teacher and such. There have been many sets that I "needed" after I saw you use them on your blog.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melanie, this is one of my favorite cards I made with the giraffe from the So Hippy set.

    http://janescreativeprocess.blogspot.com/2008/03/just-so-hippy.html

    I love your sense of style. Thanks for sharing.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Melanie,
    I just LOVE your blog! I read it every day. I'd love to see a tutorial on paper piecing. I've seen and heard so much about it, now it's my turn to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Melanie.....
    I am a very big fan of your blog and I love your tutorials. I would love tutorials of any kind as I am a visual learner and the way you put your tutorials out there, allows me to be just that.

    what ever you do, just keep doing it

    ~Shell

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)