Saturday, March 21, 2009

One of a Kind

This card uses Asela's new "Zoo Animals"! I stamped them in a little pyramind, just eyeballing it, and draw a rough rectangle around the long sentiment. I popped this up to partially cover their faces make the cards "extra kooky", love the one little eye peeping around the side! I drew in a little straight lineto his hand for the stick. Because of the "one of a kind" sentiment, I wanted them all to different, so each meerkat is colored witha different brown Copic, and the one with the sign is paperpieced with Basic Grey Granola striped paper, DP mat is from the Granola pack also., love these earthy colors and prints! I roughed up the edges a little bit to add interest and mounted it on a Gina K Pure Luxury Chocolate Kiss base (available next month for purchase in packs, OR you can get a few sheets of it now in the Floral Frenzy kit! Shadow was drawn in with the C-3 copic, makign the shadow really angled this way gives a lot of dimension to the stack!

Have a one of a kind weekend! do soemthing new! (even if that just means takign a risk stamping!) ;)

5 comments:

  1. Aren't they cute!!!! Wonderful card.
    Jan Castle

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are too cute love the card
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love that Asela included meerkats in this set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! Love meerkats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HeeeeHeeeeHeeee!!!! I just finished cutting these lil guys out and can't wait to ink this one up!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)