Friday, March 6, 2009

Potluck Friday!

We have a new Potluck Friday Challenge on StampTV this week, this time hosted by Emily! I can't wait for you to see her sample, it just took my breath away! Please check it out here, and be sure to play along before next Friday! BTW, you have about one hour left (until 8 AM CST today!) to enter my Potluck Friday Challenge from last week, and then I'm picking a winner! Hurry up and get them in! :)

No project pic just yet, I'm having some lighting issues right now, but I think I know what I need to do, back soon! I got some gorgeous cards from Donna and Lee this week I want to share, too but not until I have pics that do them justice!

more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)