Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sophisticated Silver

Here is a simple wedding or anniversary card with "Arranged with Love", embossed in Silver Superfine embossing powder, it picks up every little detail in this stamp, and makes this monochromatic card so elegant!

I wrapped some Pearl Vellum (Paper Temptress) punched flourishes around the corners and accented them and the Pure luury White sentiment card with some of the 2 and 3mm adhesive rhinestones, I love that delicate sparkle. Blue mat is SU! Bordering Blue (I ran a silver paint pen along the edge of the blue mat to get this double silver border) and card and base are Pure Luxury White.

It doesn't get much easier than this! Have a beautiful day!

15 comments:

  1. This card is soooo elegant. Perfect idea for a wedding card. I may have to try something similar for my niece's wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Plain and simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an elegant wedding card, Melanie! Love the silver embossing! The corner flourishes are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very nice and sophisticated looking.. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the simplicity of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. It is elegant and yet simple. Silver and blue are probably my most favorite combination of colours. Great job and another wonderful inspiration. Thank you so much for all you share.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Before I opened your page, I was trying to imagine what the card would look like. Boy did I get fooled! This is so elegant. I have got to get this set now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I TOTALLY want to CASE this! LOVE the white on blue!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ....duh! Not white on blue...SILVER on blue. I think someone (me!) needs more coffee, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful but simple! i love it! i'll have to look for this punch for the sweet flourishes!
    sandyh
    sandyha@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)