Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bold Flowers!

Here is a card I made with "Inspiration Mosaic" and Gina K's "Bold Flowers". To match up with the circle motif in the bold flower center greeting, I took the small circle outline from "Inspiration Mosaic" and stamped it over various places in the grid, isn't that fun? Grid stamped in Memento Black on Pure Luxury White, and colored with Copics. Card base is Pure Luxury Rocket Red, bold flower was punched and matted using the EK Success Flower punches, so easy to use!


Happy Sunday!!! Live Boldly!! :)

6 comments:

  1. I am just amazed at all the wonderful, creative ways you come up with to use the "Inspiration Mosaic" set!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just perfect! Love how this turned out...the red, black and white is striking ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. always a fav color combo with some green tossed in! yet another way to use this stamp set! love it :)
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful. This stamp is so versatile. I have to go stamp with it now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, what a cool MOD card! YOU are having the BEST time with your own set and that's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. more - more - I love the way you use this set!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)