Friday, August 21, 2009

Custom Clock

I always had a thing for clocks and watches that had little characters on the face, so I thought it would be fun to try my little teddy bear from "Wee Tees" on Theresa's alarm clock from "Timeless Treasures", I've used colors and papers that would be perfect for a new mom.

This is such a fabulous quote about time and so many moments of mother- and babyhood are breathtaking to be sure! Background uses two prints from the Basic Grey Porcelain DP and Apricot for the base and ribbon. I found a piece of the lace trim on the print that was perfect for punching the threading water border along the bottom. The little clock is framed up in a classic and scalloped square Nestaibilties die cuts.

Try picking through your small stamp images to make a customized alarm clock, sure to bring a smile to someone's face!

16 comments:

  1. Your card is precious Mel!
    The colors are so soothing,and I love the little Bear on the clock face! Adorable idea.
    Thank you for sharing your inspiration with us!
    Have agreat weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is that?!?!? What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous! Love the little clock, and it goes so perfectly with the sentiment! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea, Mel! I like that you can do this for either gender! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel, I love this! What a sweet, sweet card. Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute bear on the clock is awesome and so creative
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE this!! I haven't had much time with Theresa's set yet so I'm hoping to try and make some of these adorable clocks too!! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are beyond amazing! I just love that little teddy bear clock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is adorable! You are so clever! Love how those colors all work together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet. I love it. This is a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. P.S. I forgot to say that you make me want to but this set. I tried to be frugal with my last order. Frugal is good but it is no cure for the wants.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very, very cute, Melanie. The colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute idea - you could personalize that clock in so many ways...

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my gosh! this is too cute!!! leave it to you to think of this...

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)