Thursday, August 20, 2009

Guest Designer: Jennie Harper

A little inspiration today from my guest designer for "Inspiration Mosaic", Jennie Harper! I LOVE this monochromatic card she made! She used Blue Bayou and Soft Sky (retired SU colors). and sponged over the the Floral Fantasy CB panel with Soft Sky ink. The greeting and dandelion are stamped white CS and embossed with Clear EP and heavily sponged with Blue Bayou ink to make it POP! The delicate white stitching on the ribbon is so perfect with the tiny white spores and san serif font in this set, isn't it a great look?

For another project with this set, please see Jennie's blog and leave her some love! ! :)

Tomorrow I will have a sample with the current Free with Three set, Tropical Frames, and it's only free for one more week! Can you believe the next Gina K Designs release is just one week away?? eek! One of our biggest releases EVER, and I have TWO sets coming out! can't wait, can't wait!!

9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card -- Jennie has done your stamp set proud! The colors are so pretty -- such a shame they are retired!

    Two sets in the new release???? How marvelous -- can't wait to see what you're offering up this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great ideas with this mosaic stamp. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card looks very classy and lovely. I love those colours!

    Can't wait to see the new stap sets too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two sets Melanie! Looking forward to the next release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! Love the colour combo and the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennie you made a beautiful card - thats one of my all time favorite color combos!! so wish it wasn't gone ...maybe Gina will make some LOL!!
    that stamp just makes every card pop!
    Melanie, I can not wait to see what your two new stamps are!!!!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is wonderful - I really like that one .... well, I like them all ... but this one is really neat!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, Jennie! Love the dandelion with this.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)