Wednesday, August 12, 2009

You Hold the Key...

Here is a card I made with Theresa's "Timeless Treasures" and "Inspiration Mosaic". I stamped the grid and sentiment in Vivid Coffee Bean onto Basic Grey DP, and added some of Theresa's images with a mustard ink pad. I added the hourglass to the other box and popped up the cut out key is strung with some copper cord around the mat. The doubled lines of the "chain" add a lot of interest, I made sure the one on the left line up with my boxed image. Finished it with a few copper brads , and popped up the mat onto the Pure Luxury Soft Sand base.


The Inspiration Mosaic Blog Hop is just hours away!! I am busy getting all the goods photographed! See you at 10PM CST!

5 comments:

  1. man - you are good!
    thanks again Melanie!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very pretty Melanie. The key almost looks real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous Melanie!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melanie I have a question about this set? Is the block of solid and open circles, squares, and rectangle supposed to be considered one stamp or should each one be cut apart? If kept together do they fit in a particular rectangle on the grid?

    thanks much

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)