Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Final Week with Geri Utterback

Look what Geri made for us today!!!!

I just can't get over how amazing thes images from "A Year of Leaves" look with these tiny faux stitches! What a "wow"!

Geri's Design Notes:

"I wanted to make my card a quilt card, I saw a quilt done with maple leaves and it was so beautiful that decided to try it. I stamped the image and cut them out, then I sponged them leaving the middle. After I glued them down I ran it through the cuttle bug with the Paisley folder. I then made the stitches with a black pen. On the inside of my card "The fall of a leaf is a whisper to the living" I just love that!!"

Supplies:
Ribbon-Gina K.
Gina Pure Luxury Pumpkin Spice and Green Apple
SU So Saffron and Garden Green


Thank you, Geri, for sharing your gifts with us this month! It has been such a pleasure!! Here is another project from Geri, click to open!

8 comments:

  1. OMG, I can't get over how beautiful this card is. What a fabulous job Geri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous! really looks like a fall quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is truly awesome! I love the colors and the faux stitching! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melanie, it is not difficult to create something beautiful with your designs, as they are so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I don't often comment on cards (although I do enjoy them all so much) This is just breath takingly stunning with fabulous colouring.
    Thank you for sharing it with us.
    Hugs,
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is gorgeous! Love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a quilter and this method is so much easier to make and share. Thank you so much for sharing. This is one I gotta try.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)