Thursday, September 24, 2009

Final Week with Melissa Shulz

Melissa has created this bright sports card for us today, these beautiful sporty patterned papers are found at Target Dollar Spot!! I got a pack last year to cover all the big sports, the prints were similar but not quite the same and these have some new fresh colors! She used two eye-popping patterns in the layout here that match but have such great contrast. I also love how she used the three different colors for the jersey from "Just So Sporty" and the shoes from "School, Sports, Spirit!" to coordinate. Greeting from the new set is inked up with white craft. The roughed up diamond plate Cuttlebug background (isn't that fun and unexpected in yellow?!) and stitched ribbon are such great little touches. Pure Luxury Card base is In the Navy.

Thank you Melissa for sharing this great Target bargain and wonderful card! You were the perfect guest designer for this set and I look forward to more amazing tshirts, sweatshirt and sporty creations in the future! :) Let's go see what else she has today!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a great card! I love all the little details....

    (Sorry I had to delete my first post - my keyboard stuck and the words were not complete!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure did a great job on this and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)