Friday, September 4, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I was so excited to get these new beautiful loopy, leafy flourishes in Theresa's new "Autumn Beauty" set! They are perfect for tucking into a corner , building a border or going around a die cut shape! They just have a bit of "Cinderella magic" about them, don't they?! :)
Card base and Labels Four die cut are Pure Luxury Green Apple. I made a vine border on a square on Pure Luxury Ivory, cut out the center and distressed and sponged the edges with Antique Linen. Base is embossed with leafy branch to match. A few Copic colored pumpkins in the center and a popped up greeting from the set complete the card.
Enjoy your weekend, there is so much to be thankful for! :)

12 comments:

  1. I am crazy in love with this card! I've got to case this one. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card so pretty
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel,
    This is gorgeous. Love the detailing you did with the cutting out and imbedding your image in there. Such a gorgeous card. Sure to bring joy and a thankful heart to the lucky recipient.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Melanie...I was having fun using this flourish yesterday and look forward to more today. I does have a Cinderella quality....(I knew it reminded me of something!) Love the way you cut out around it. Nice card :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These leafy, vine-y, flourishes look fabulous like this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! This is totally stunning! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. I love the border.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great job on the cutting - I see one of my fav CB folders also...have her set on my wish list! Have a great holiday weekend!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)