Thursday, September 17, 2009

Week 3 with Geri Utterback

Week 3 with Geri and this is my favorite project of hers with this set YET! I'd thought a wreath of leaves would be cool, but look how sweet it is with ACORNS! Love how they are still this new, pale green with the little highlights, and the ribbon treatment she did is just to die for! The layout is so clean and classy, I could seriously look at it all day! (I'm so CASEing this later in its every detail!)
The "Fall Acorns" supplies are:
Gina K. Pure Luxury Chocolate Kiss, Green Apple and Vanilla
Basic Grey button
Craft store ribbon
MS Fern punch
Copics
Nestabilities
" AYear of Leaves"

Design Notes from Geri:
"With a 2 inch circle from Nestabilities, I stamped friend and arranged my already colored and cut out acorns around the circle. This was a lot of fun to make, I made two different ones and I was thinking a Christmas wreath theme would look good, also makes a great ornament. "

Geri has another fall project today with "A Year of Leaves", let's go see! :)

BTW, you can find the winner of the "School, Sports, Spirit!" set from yesterday's hop HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic Geri - what a great idea and the coloring on the acorns is SO perfect. I just LOVE this idea! Rock on woman! Mel you chose well in geri for sure. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the acorn wreath idea! Gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)