Today I have a spinner card I created with the "Inspiration Mosaic" and Rupa's "Back to School" set, all you need are two circle punches and some white thread. Your recipient will be delighted to see the greeting revealed on the other side of the world! I love how the different sections of the mosaic here look like a collage of things tacked up on a bulletin board :)
1. Stamp the grid onto your card base and color.
2. Stamp the globe onto a small white piece of CS. Color. Edge the mat with a black marker so it will be framed up like the grid.
3. Line your 1 1/4" circle punch facing up over the globe so you can see the image and punch out the earth. Save this.
4. Take your larger circle punch and line it up over the first hole centering it so you have an even border around it, this will give the globe room to turn.
5. Place your punched mat on the card base and line up your larger punch again over the punched globe mat and punch, now it goes all way though the card. Pull the mat away.
6. Stamp the round teacher label image from the school set, color and punch with the 1 1/4" punch. Place a piece of thread between the two punched circle images and adhere. Now add adhesive around the punched hole in the card base, place your thread across it and add your globe mat on top.
Now give it a little push and watch the world turn!
I made this for a neighbor friend who started homeschooling this year, talk about a real mission! :) Have a great day! Thanks for all your sweet comments yesterday, I hadn't made any flower cards in awhile, I know! :)