Saturday, October 10, 2009

Blinged Ornament

Today I have a simple ornament card using the Free with Three "Holiday Hospitality" set, I love a simple ball hanging on a holiday card: it gives you a simple eye-catching layout and a perfect opportunity to use your ribbons! The ornament is colored with Copics, I added some adhesive nailheads strips(they go on so easily!) to the spaces in between the sections and embossed the ornament topper by tracing it with Versamarker and then adding gold detail powder and heating. Background is Cuttlebugged with the Snowflake folder and matted to match the colored striped n the ribbon.

Ribbon and Pure Luxury CS (Good as Gold, Rocket Red, White and All Spruced Up) are included in the new Holiday Cheer kit. Purchase of the kit counts as one set toward earning this beautiful "Free with Three"!

Have a beautiful weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Love this card. TFS--I just rec'd this set this week and was trying to think of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie, yet another beautiful card. Do you mind if I case it>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that card and I am going to borrow parts of your design. thanks!

    Just in the last few days I have been getting your blog emailed to me two times. I am afraid if I try to unsubscribe to one then I will lose both. What do you suggest?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ornament card, Melanie! I love the rows of bling and the holiday colors! Very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so elegant Melanie! Love the bling and that ribbon. It is a perfect holiday card :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job and love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such talent and I really appreciate you sharing your beautiful art!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)