Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tile Mosaic

I made this monochromatic card with aqua and teal CS, stamping the grid from "Inspiration Mosaic" in teal, and adding the framed flowers images from "Tropical Windows" over it, overlapping the boxes. The crackle stamp from "Bold Flowers" inked up in Versamark create the beautiful texture and illusion of old tiles. The addition of a white mat, focal point and greeting makes everything pop.


Monochromatic cards are great when you need to make something quick and perfectly coordinated, different shades of one color create such a calming, restful look and feel. :)

4 comments:

  1. this is just stunning! very stylish!! P.S the stamps you sent arrived this week! I am looking forward to having a play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo Melanie and fabulous design :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look Melanie...my stamp is being shipped...can't wait for it to arrive!!!!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love monochromatic cards. This one is great! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)