Friday, November 13, 2009

Gotta Scoot!

I set out to make this primary colored card with the van or RV from "Are We There Yet?" to make my own color blocked Partridge Family inspired vehicle, but in the end just decided it would be easier to use the scooter LOL! I used a red, yellow and blue Copic for my "Inspiration Mosaic" grid, being sure to leave some white space to make the colors pop. The mulitcolored scooter is cut out and popped up. I added a greeting from the set to the grid, as well as a row of silver embossed dots from the "Inspiration Mosaic" set to go with the wheel theme and added a little silver to the handles and rims. I offset two blue mats at the top left and bottom right corners of the Rocket Red card base to give it even more of a funky, pop feel.

Blog hop tonight!!

2 comments:

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)