Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blog Candy Winner

Wow, I gotta hand it all my ladies who totally rocked the "Tech Talk" Blog hop on Friday night, every project was so unique and creative, I had a wonderful time hopping around! I know I was totally indpired, i'm sure were too! :)

The winner of the drawing for my blog candy is
Becky said...
wow..this is fabulous, I just love this pop up..YOu are just so creative. And thanks for the freebie

December 19, 2009 12:00 AM

Congrats Becky, please send me your snail addy and I will put the "Tech Talk" set in the mail to you ASAP!

For those of you who have not yet downloaded my desk template, it is still available in this post, as well as in the Idea Center on STV! please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)