Sunday, December 13, 2009

Life is Good

Here is a very simple window card I made with "Hip to be Square" frame and Theresa's "Life is Good" . I just love making window cards, it involves the recipient in such a different way, like they are really there peeking out or in rather than just holding a piece of art. :) Card base is Pure Luxury Ocean Mist, I used aqua ink to sponge in to complement the base and colored the border brown to match the cabin. TIP: Sponge over a punched circle to make the perfect sun or moon behind the cabin. Keep the inky patchy, allowing white to show through for the clouds. The sentiment is framed up in a large and small oval punch and adorned with adhesive nailheads.

Have a blessed Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. very pretty - glad I am on the inside!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. This card has such an elegant simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the gentle sponging of the sky and the smoke is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)