Sunday, August 1, 2010

Baby Carriage

Here is a little baby carriage I made for a recent "Button and Bows" pub call. I posted a card similar to this before using my "Hip to Be Square" baby face and Tami's "Special Delivery" for the punched wheels, but this time changed up the layout, colors, and papers . Cardstock: Pure Luxury Ocean Mist, Turquoise Sea, Creme de Menthe. DP is DCWV Citrus.

Happy Sunday! I posted the winner to the challenge on StampTV, thank you again everyone who played! :)

Blog hop tonight!!!! See you at 10PM CST!

5 comments:

  1. That is soooo adorable, Melanie!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Melanie! Love the darling carriage and baby! Cute details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I like the wheels and ribbon treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute baby card Melanie! Love all your details and the safety pin is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card just gives me the biggest smile, Mel. It's adorable. I love that little face peeking out of the carriage.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)