Monday, August 30, 2010

My Little Men

Just had to post a couple pics of my boys first day at school from last week now that we are done with all our new release peeks! We were blessed to get some great teachers and the boys are really enjoying it so far. Jonathan, above, normally hides when I get out the camera but thrilled me by striking a very GQ pose! William , below, has adjusted beautifully and made lots of friends already, as I knew he would, I have his wonderful preschool teachers to thank for getting him ready for this big change! (My mom thought he didn't look happy to be there, but actually I think he's just trying to play it a little cool like his brother, and is probably tired of me taking pictures!)
He is eager to be independent and walk into class himself but I am happy to report he's still my snuggly sweetheart in the evenings when he's home. I even brought some fish up there today for their tank during class time as a surprise and he gave me a huge hug and kiss in front of everyone, I loved that!


Be sure to look for my write up of how I am adjusting to the change to them being at school all day, my time management plans, goals and general observations in a post titled "Seven! Whole!! Hours!!" ;)


BTW, I can't leave you without some cardmaking inspiration for the day, so CHECK OUT this gorgeous "Wild at Heart" sample by the lovely and talented Sharon Harnist! It had me scrambling to go order that Scalloped Frame die set from Gina K Designs, heck I didn't even know that was in the store! Doesn't that look so cool framing that stamp? (and how perfect, it has some little flower dies, too!) I am eager to try it out with some of my other frame stamp sets like Arranged with Love and Festive Frame, too cool! :)

5 comments:

  1. my boys couldn't wait to go back to school, they go back after labor day though.. btw, was it you that told me you could do reverse email lookups? was this the site you were talking about???peopleemailsearch.org i was going to it and it was not showing up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so grown up Melanie! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet pictures Melanie! Such handsome boys :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh - they are so cute! Um - I mean handsome!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)