Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sickness and Health!

Sorry I've been a stranger, my boys are recovering form sinus and ear infections and I am recovering from laryngitis and eye infections! i have a lot of catching up to do for creating nd posting, as well as getting all my samples done for our next release, sneak peeks starting on Monday night, party next Thursday November 4th! I also need to make some cards for the Hope You Can Cling To challenges over at SCS, I am sponsoring their giveaway with some stamp sets so I hope you all are playing along when you can!

I DO have a couple fun and simple Halloween card ideas I hope to get done this afternoon and post for you, but in the mean time, I know so many of you have little ones, so here is a short video made by the children of Aviva Goldfarb who authors the "The Six O Clock Scramble" meal planning service I recommended here a few months ago (By the way, I have made over 130 unique dinners from her menus since I started subscribing back in March!) Her daughter shows three super cute, easy, and HEALTHY snacks your kids can make to celebrate Halloween. After watching, I now have plans to pick up some cream cheese, pita breads, and pretzels after watching (we have the other stuff on hand already!), the kid will be so excited to make these when they come home. :)

Ok, off to try to get some work done! I pray you are well and good but if not heal up soon!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no...hope you all get better soon ~ hugs & smiles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear me Melanie! Sure hope you are feeling better. Maybe you are getting all of the sickness out in one fell swoop :o) HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)