Thursday, April 21, 2011

Release party tonight and some peeks!

Hello, are you all ready to party??? We'd like to extend an invitation to you if you don't already have the Gina K Designs release on your calendar yet, it's from 7-9 PM CST in the StampTV forum! This morning we have sneak peeks from the team today of what you can expect at the release and previews of the new stamps you can order starting at 9 PM CST tonight (as well as get you ready for the festivities!) If you came from Lee Murphy's blog, you're at the right place. If not be sure to head over to Stamp TV's forum page for the full hop list. This morning I have a couple glimpses of my newest set "Branching Out", oh are you gonna love this one!"Branching Out" includes several small frames that fit the various Nestabilities dies, and small accent images for customizing and adding quick pops of color. It also has a large frame stamp that, like the one in "Inspiration Mosaic", can be turned 4 ways for different, easy layouts.
Here is a sample showing both the large frame and the oval frame, with a little bit of direct to stamp on the vine with a darker marker to add shading to the leaves. I'll be showing more at the party tonight, tip sheet soon, and a tutorial on Monday showing other ways to use this set! :)




I also have some new PAPER we're releasing tonight, (my first digi pack!) you can print in two different sizes and customize, here are just a few of the other colors in these 8 packs, you like??






Okay, that's all from me today, let's go see what Michelle Woerner has for us and come back tomorrow for the beginning of our three day Inspiration Hop for April! Thanks for stopping by!


Again, be sure to join tonight from 7-9 PM CST in the Stamp TV forum, for chatting more samples, new videos from Gina showing the new products in action, challenges, contests and prizes, it is sure to be blast, see you there! We'll of course follow up the next several days with an inspiration hop like we did last month to give you even more ideas for all the new sets, can't wait, can't wait!

33 comments:

  1. LOVE this new set of yours Melanie!! Love what you have done and that it fits the nesties...eeks so exciting :o) Your dp looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this new stamp set Melanie...you are a true genius! This is one of the most wonderful and versatile stamp sets yet. Tonight cannot come soon enough! The dp is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited about this set, Mel. I can't wait for the whole show tonight!!! And I LOVE that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!! Melanie, this set is totally awesome!! I absolutely LOVE it, can't wait... The digi papers are beautiful as well. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This set looks awesome Melanie! Thanks for the sneak peek! Look forward to the party this evening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an awesome new set Melanie, I love the versatility of this one. I can not wait to see the rest..

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your CAS layou on that beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the looks of your new set Mel, I know it will be coming to live with me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, love your card! Beautiful color choices! The digi paper is very summery!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful set Melanie. I think of so many occasions to use it! Thanks so much for sharing. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute cute cute....enough said..

    ReplyDelete
  12. What creative ideas! I love that these work with the Spellbinders dies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're right, I am gonna love this one!!! Can't wait until tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You right, LOVING this new set Mel! And those papers are gorgeous, wish I had a WORKING printer, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Love the sneaks for this set. Looking good as usual, Melanie. Can't wait to see the full set.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I absolutely LOVE this Mel! Beautiful card, and I can't wait for that set, and I love the paper!
    Thank you for the inspiration and for all the work that went into your designs!

    Have a Blessed Easter!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow this is wonderful. Looking forward to tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! love the cards. Can't wait to see the entire stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is stunning! I think this is another set of yours that I NEED! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another hit! I love how very versatile your sets always are. The dp is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I think I am going to like this! Love that it fits with stuff I already have!

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW! Great set! I wonder if the Easter Bunny will leave cash instead of chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow never heard of the Nestabilities dies before it looks really cool. I want it now.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  24. The new set is great, what pretty art work in creating them. Can't wait for the set to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this new stamp set. It is so pretty. I may have to splurge.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh how cool! I love the small & Large frames with the delicate branches! & Congrats on your first digi paper!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow!! I am so glad I just bought that stamp set now!!! Yay!! It's so gorgeous!!! Thank you for the inspiration!!!?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the stamp set and how you used in creating a card. Thank you for sharing. Can't wait to purchase them,

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)