Thursday, June 9, 2011

Do You Fandango?

Hey! My husband and I have been planning to take the kids to see Kung Fu Panda 2 this weekend, and I just found a deal on Living Social, 2 movie tickets through Fandango for only $9! (You can of course use them for whatever movie you want, but right now, it's an easy choice for us..skadoosh!!!)

Also, if you are a first time buyer, you'll get a $5 credit too which would make the deal only $4! I've bought movie tickets through Fandango before and it is really convenient knowing you don't have to get there way ahead of time and are guaranteed a seat, but I don't like paying the service fee, but this deal includes THAT too! :)
Awesome!

I love going to movies in the summer (because it gets HOT here!!) but I don't love paying full price for all of us! Hope this helps you beat the heat and save some dough for other things (stamps, maybe??) ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! Sounds like a fun way to spend an evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not the movie buff like my son is...so I sent it onto him! Thanks Mel ... You are all kinds of wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)