Thursday, June 30, 2011

You're Invited! Gina K Designs Release Tonight!

Good morning! We are very excited to extend an invitation to Gina K. Designs June Release Party tonight. We have a fun evening planned for you - chatting, prizes, challenges, stamp sets reveal, design team shares, and most importantly, at the end of the party you will be able to go shopping!

If you came from Michelle Woerner's blog, you're at the right place. If not make sure to head over to StampTV where you will find a list of all those participating in today's hop.

Here's a peek at one of the cards I will be sharing at the party, using my new set "The Vine" which coordinates with my recent set "Branching Out". I'm anxious to tell you the story about designing it when we begin our Inspiration Hop next Tuesday, it's a good one! :)

We really hope to see you at the party, here are all the details:

Now please head over to Lee Murphy's blog to see what sneak peek she's sharing with you today and see you back here on July 5th for the beginning of our three day Inspiration Blog Hop series! Thank for visiting!

I'll say have a terrific Fourth of July weekend, but I know well talk before then! ;)

19 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie! Where did the month of June go...and now it's release time again ;) I can't wait to join the fun, so I'd have to wake up really early. I kept missing the party the last few times. Can't wait to see your newest set. Hugs, Kary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to hear the story too! Love those beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE the layout of this!! Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW that looks like some serious coloring. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful and a lovely sentiment verse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pink and green is always a favorite color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! I love the colors so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these stamps with the Scriptures on them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a luscious & pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Melanie this card is so very beautiful. Awesome creation

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love stamps that allow me to share my faith with others. Thanks for providing that opportunity. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to hear your story,and love your card, another set of stamps I am just going to have to HAVE!! Love ivy, and you did such a great job coloring it and your flowers, and love how you popped it with the 3D leave!!
    Great card
    Thanks
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Melanie......GORGEOUS! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Melanie, I love the way the scripture was enveloped in the vine and leaves. How creative!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Melanie, Another beautiful set designed by you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful set, and gorgeous card! Looking forward to next week!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)