Sunday, July 31, 2011

Blog Candy Winners!

thank you everyone who entered the blog candy posts form the weekend and signed up to follow (or were already followers of) Richard and Miesje's fabulous blogs!

The winner from Friday is:
Kay S said...

Oh, yes, I follow Miesje! Such a talented cardmaker. She creates such lovely works of art and this is no exception! Thanks for featuring her on your blog!

July 29, 2011 10:21 AM


The winner from Saturday is:

Joan V said...

I am inspired by Richards work. I am now a follower of his blog.

Love this card. Thanks for sharing.

July 30, 2011 12:01 PM


Congrats to the winners! Please email me with your snail mail addy and I will send you a list of stamp sets to choose from. Please contact me ASAP, I am making a post office run tomorrow and would love to put your stamps in there!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners. Enjoy your new stamps....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Joan and Kay! Enjoy :) Melanie - can't wait to hear how the weekend went!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats lucky ladies (-:
    Melanie - looking forward to hearing how it went??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the blog win. Sent my info to you on Monday. Woo Hoo.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)