Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth!

Hello, hope you had a relaxing (or exciting!) weekend and you are having a wonderful time celebrating independence day, whatever you have planned! It just doesn't really feel like the 4th here since we are busy with some big not so fun house projects and with the burn ban there no fireworks displays in town this evening, but maybe I can muster up some energy to go make some red, white and blue dessert go go with our burgers tonight!
Gotta give a shout out to AJ Otto, I took my son to Barnes 'n' Noble on Friday to redeem his gift card and I found myself over in the magazine aisle. The one and only magazine I picked up Paper Creations, the first page I turned to had a greeting I recognized immediately, from my "Candles on your Cake" set!! squeal! What an adorable card, and how simple to put together with your favorite DP and a couple real birthday candles tied up in a bow! Love it AJ, thanks for getting this beautiful card with my stamps published!

Speaking of, be sure to check out THIS super cute card she got published on the cover of Paper Crafts, also using the "Candles on Your Cake set! I love how she die cut and embossed the party hat image to make a little pennant banner, that looks awesome!

Have YOU been published with my stamps before? Please, please, please let me know, I would love to see and give you a shout out! I don't get to peruse different publications often so I really need the heads up! :)

See you tomorrow morning at 8 AM CST for the first day of our Inspiration Hop with the Gina K Designs team!

2 comments:

  1. omg, thanks Mel!! What a nice surprise to see this!! :) Thanks for making great stamps to work with!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)