Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Easy Canvas Prints Winner!

Thank you all for entering the Easy Canvas Prints Blog candy, that contest is now closed!

The winner of this 8x10 custom canvas prize, drawn randomly, is

thestampinglady
who said...

Great site. I would do an 8 by 10 of my grandson for his parents. So many pictures to choose from though. Thanks for the opp to win this great prize.

October 17, 2011 10:19 AM

Congrats! Please email me and I will send you the code for your free print! :) Thank you again Easy Canvas Prints for offering these great canvases and being so easy to work with, your customer service was top notch!

PS Has everybody been over to visit Gina yet today?! ;) Peeks are coming and the party is just two days away! Fun blog hop tomorrow as well, stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations thestampinglady! Melanie, thank you for arranging this opportunity and giving us the source for a fantastic gift!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)