Friday, October 7, 2011

My Memories Winner

Thanks to everyone who entered the My Memories Suite blog candy , I knew it would appeal to lots of you who are probably in a similar situation with previous photos piling up! (those of you who did not, you understood it was a FREE software program, right?? Okay, just checking, thought there'd be 500 ladies vying for something "free", that word always makes me sit up and take notice, LOL!!) :-) Without further adieu, the winner is:

Kay S said...

Great scrap pages! I am in the same situation as you are -- loads of photos that need to be scrapbooked but it's too time consuming to do traditional pages. I'm much better with the smaller, limited size of cards! I do like this software and could see myself getting some albums made with this. I browsed quickly, but I really liked the Night Games under the boys section. Perfect for my teenagers. And the Joyful Christmas kit is great (gotta love snowmen!)


Congrats, Kay, please email me for your code to download the kit, you'll be able to start creating immediately! Maybe you can come back and share some pages you make with all of us! :)
Again, here is the "Share the Memories" code for anyone who is still interested in the kit, which takes $10 off the purchase of the digital scrapbooking software My Memories Suite (windows and Mac compatible) AND gives you a $10 credit to use in the My Memories store on any kits or other products of your choice.
STMMMS25387 Just copy and paste that code at check out.

Feel free to share this code with others, it does not expire.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. YAYYY Kay!!! So envious of you winning this!!! I guess I'm off to buy! LOL Congrats, GF!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)