Happy Sunday! A few questions to help with me planning posts, there are hundreds of you reading but only a few who consistently comment so I would love to hear from more of you what you like best, want to see and is most helpful. Thanks in advance for reading and your answers in the comment section below!
1. Do you prefer a list of materials or listing materials as I go through description of card?
2. Do you like conversational directions or numbered, concise directions?
3. Do you like tons of samples with new stuff in the first month released, or a variety of past sets and newest during the month?
4. Do you need step by step coloring photos with Copics, or a separate photo showing which colors go where?
5. Do you read the whole post (or just go straight to the card)?
6. Do you want more than one post a day? (example: post quotes, family stuff in the same post with card for a longer post, or have them separate)
Okay, that's all I can think of right now! Again, I appreciate your feedback, feel free to only answer the ones that are most important to you or have an opinion about.
Have a great day!
PS LOTS of fun stuff coming up! New stamps, sponsoring a challenge, CardMaker hop, etc, I'd better get busy!