Thursday, April 26, 2012

You're Invited! Gina K Designs Release Party Today!



The Gina K. Design Team is excited to invite you to another fabulous Release Party!!! The party starts today at 11:00 am Central Time in the Stamp TV Release Party Forum. Join us for Challenges, Contest Questions, Design Team Samples, Full Stamp Set Reveals and, of course, party chit chat!!! Everything will go "live" at 11:00 am Central in Gina's Store so there won't be any long wait to start shopping! Hope to see you there!


If you came from the fabulous Lori McAree's blog, then you're right where you should be. If not, please go to Stamp TV where you will find a list of all those participating. Here's a sneak peek of one of the cards I will be sharing with you at the party:


Here is peek at my newest set from Gina K designs, Basket Additions 2! Lots of spring and summer pool parties, vacations and getaways on the way that this new topper is perfect for, whether it's on a card or favor or scrapbook page! Plus much more! I was excited to so many of your guesses yesterday were a beachy addition in the basket series!  (Basket above is from the Holiday Basket set) See the full card at the party in just a bit!  I should be popping in about 12!


Now please go to the lovely and talented Sharon Harnist's blog to continue the hop, and see you at the party, just a few hours, eek!

The winner of yesterday's Basket Additions 2 blog candy is

scrappinmommom who  said...
I really hope to see a basket for summer, beach balls, sports basket, summer themes, watermelon, etc. This appears to go with the Holiday basket and the spring basket. Can't wait. Each time there is a release, I promise to be good, and then I fall short of my promise. Too easy to indulge in the beautiful stamps. Love your stamp sets.
April 25, 2012 5:43 PM

Congrats! :) Please contact me today with your snail addy so I can put your set in the mail, you'll be one of the first to receive it!
Delete

14 comments:

  1. I love the beach basket! Makes me want to go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I was really hoping to see beach stuff in this set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is so inspiring! Cute beach basket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great basket addition..and congrats to the winner scrappinmommom as well. I know she will adore that set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the basket. Looks like a picnic on the beach. Anxious to see the rest of this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These new sets are so versatile! Your card looks so awesome! Looking forward to seeing all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought about beach accessories when I answered your question yesterday, but this is way sweeter than I pictured. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This Basket Additions set is my favorite. Love the variety and all the things you can do with it. Great coloring. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great color combinations on this project
    ava

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you know how much mileage I am going to get out of this set, particularly THIS stamp? I am already thinking about Christmas cards using that basket insert, Christmas tree on the beach.....ooooh I am going to have some fun. Oh and GREAT card by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous set Melanie...can not wait till I buy it((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, busy Melanie! Congratulations on Basket Additions 2 !! Saw it at the Release and it's completely adorable! Your card looks like home to me - with hugs and aloha, Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  13. That basket just looks like it is in 3d just beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)