Friday, May 25, 2012

Sneak Peek


Hi everyone! Sorry I have been MIA, so busy finishing school end of year stuff and my blog feed still doesn't seem to be working, so I haven't been as motivated to post! Here is a little guest spot I did for another blog if you want to see some recent pics of the kiddos and what we have been up to. I have been busy stamping for our new release next week, (as usual can't show these yet!) so I thought I'd go ahead and post Gina's Sneak peek for today! ;) Thank you for all the lovely comments and feedback on her blog so far, I'm glad people can identify the flower! :) Any guesses as to what else might be in this set? Two other beautiful species*, PLUS, something *new* to the Stately Flowers series I know you will love! LOVE! *

Talk to you soon, have a great weekend!
hugs,
Melanie

Someone actually already mentioned one in the comments on Gina's blog, you'll have to skim to find if you can't wait! :)

1 comment:

  1. just wanted to say "Thanks!" for the cool stamp set (blog candy). Can't wait to use it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)