Thursday, October 4, 2012

Harvest of Blessings

Eek, Beyond Baskets clear version sold out! Thanks so much, really glad you are loving these new containers and options!  :)  Hope it will be back in stock shortly, but until then, the rubber version IS available. Since each image in Beyond Baskets has a straight edge on the top, it is easy to line up even the rubber images with the toppers, however, lining up the words or piecing together a sentiment with several words is easier with the clear.  just something to consider when ordering!


Here is (I think!) the last card I shared at the party, using the tub stamped on Pure Luxury Grass Green with the sunflower topper from Holiday Basket. I really like making the tub a solid cardstock or patterned paper without any coloring, like one of those cute painted or printed pails.  DP is from the Gina K Sun Kissed AutumnA Grass Green shade is not in this particular print but I decided I wanted a little more contrast here than matchy matchy, but they are all still earthy  tones.  I love using this little rope on the bucket or the tub (or with the wagon for that matter, sample coming soon!)
Card also use Pure Luxury Honey mustard, White and Kraft.  

TIP:  When adding the rope, glue only the end to the sides of the container so the middle is free, adding some nice, realistic dimension to your card.

Coming up, some questions and answers, "Stately" inspiration, and a really great special you won't want to miss!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love that card and that green tub. I almost did that very thing the last time when I used that tub image but at the last minute stamped it on white and sponged in my colors. I love this version and really an easy, peasy way to do it too. Thanks for sharing. I am glad I got a clear set of those images, as they work wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really great idea to stamp the bucket on color cardstock. I love coloring but buckets and pails are kind of boring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stamps that are versatile...this bucket set is one. Can be used for guys, gals, young and old, and seasonal as well. Love this one.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)