Friday, October 19, 2012

Stately Flowers 5 Now Available

 Good morning!  Hope you are able to check out the release party threads (and enter the contests!) if you weren't able to make it last night!  All the new products including Stately Flowers 5 (clear and rubber) and the matching Silhouette cut file are now available to purchase from Gina K Designs.  Here is the full reveal of my set.  Which image from this new set is your favorite?
 Here is a card I shared at the party, simple, easy to mass produce, no coloring!  Gina K Pure Luxury White, Cherry Red and Fresh Asparagus.  Isn't this Spellbinders Framed Fancy Tags Two die cut gorgeous?
Here is the first version I made of this card, before I added the punched fancy corners.  I go back and forth, loving the blinding white, but also the added color of the punches...!  Which version do you prefer?

Have a fantastic weekend! 

11 comments:

  1. Mel, your new set is absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm excited to see Oklahoma's flower!!!!! Both of your cards are gorgeous, I think I prefer the 2nd one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ordered mine. Hope it gets here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both your cards. This is my favorite of your flowers sets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am ordering this set and I prefer the second one without the corners. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer the card without the fancy corners. The fancy tag is really cool. Have you tried using the Fresh Asparagus for the fancy tag? That would give the extra pop of color instead of using the fancy corners. Your new set is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the first version of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful new set, Melanie! Both versions of your card are absolutely gorgeous! Stunning in their clean style! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like em both! Wanting to get this in clear (-:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your new set is beautiful! The card looks great without the corners as well as with. I can't decide which one I like better.
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  10. both of your cards are beautiful...no one could color any of your stamp sets as wonderful as you...love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful - so striking! I love the second one without the black. But truly, both are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)