Friday, October 5, 2012

World Card Making Day Special!

Are you ready for a great deal?  In honor of Wold Card Making Day this weekend, Gina K is running this fantastic special Saturday and Sunday: select one of the four free stamp sets above FREE with any purchase of $35 or more in the Gina K Designs store!  Best bang for your buck:  buy three stamp sets and get the Free with Three set plus one of these four sets PLUS free shipping, that is almost $40 worth of stamps for free plus free shipping to you on all the fun stuff you order!

The sets she has chosen are perfect for the fall and winter holidays coming up!  If you already have these four, consider what a great gift one of them would make for a stampy, crafty friend. :) No limit to how many free sets you can pick up, but each order of S35 or more must be placed separately to qualify for one of these 4 sets.

Enjoy shopping!

4 comments:

  1. I placed an order yesterday, so missed out on this fantastic deal. But for those who do order, they will love those sets that Gina is offering with a qualifying order. I am lucky enough to have the butterfly one already, so that is great. It was one of the first I purchased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of the stamp!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so pumped to log onto Stamptv and read about this special...I had some extra money that I have been saving to get more stamping supplies (specifically GKD stamps and cardstock) so the timing was perfect!! I was able to pick up your Holiday basket set, Basket Additions 2, You Say Goodbye, the 1 Free with 3 set, and the Holiday Greetings set. Wow, Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas and Happy Mother's day to me all in one order, lol!! I was a little dissapointed that the Beyond Baskets set was sold out, but maybe another time. So excited to get them and start playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, I love that sneak peak of yours already and can't wait to purchase. Hurry 18th !!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)