Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Super Sale at Gina K. Designs!

Have you heard?!  For the first time, we are retiring some stamp sets at Gina K. Designs!  That means super saving for you this week, select sets at 40% off!  Check out our team's Pinterest Board which we will continue to update throughout the week with more inspiration for these beloved sets and help us wish them a fond farewell!  If any of these have been on your wish list (or at these prices, even on your "maybe" list!) don't miss the chance to get them now! :)

It is hard to say goodbye to some of these sets, but they've been well loved and we have so many new fun things on the horizon, but none quite like these, so if you've thought about it, or want to gift someone with one, these are a steal!  All the animal sets coordinate, too, very fun making scenes with them.  So I'm learning to let go!!  Some I still use VERY frequently are "Have a Cookie" and "Mugs and Kisses"  for cocoa, coffee or to "hold" my flower images!  
And sentimental favorite Just So Hippy, my very first set from Gina K Designs!  and Jumping for Joy for my zebra!! And...you get the picture!  They all have wonderful memories :)

Hope you had a fabulous Christmas!!  Still a busy day here, but I will comeback and share more stuff as soon as I am able!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)