Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Wow! Extra 15% off




Extra 15% OFF clearance through May 22, 2013! Keycode: EYESUMR
Extra 15% OFF clearance through May 22, 2013! Keycode: EYESUMR

Extra 15% OFF clearance through May 22, 2013! Keycode: EYESUMR
So I saw that through tomorrow night, at Annie's Attic you can take an extra 15% off clearance items which are already on sale, including some wonderful papercrafting books AND my A Year of Flowers, that is the lowest price you'll find anywhere*! Think I might have to throw a few of those in ym cart, too, like the Mini Cards or Smashbook or Spellbinders (15% off 1.99, what what??)  Cause I already have my book, ya know?! And "A to Z"...) ;)

Check it out!  But before you *check out*, check out my new book Fabulous Stamped Frames! :)
Fabulous Stamped Frames 
Thanks for all your feedback on my videos!  More soon!  Hope you enjoyed the sale!

1 comment:

Terry said...

oooo La La! Great Discount. Count the savings! and on great designer tools, too. Thanks, Mel, mt23stamperatyaho