Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Book Stuff



I am so excited to start hearing in your comments on my blog and emails to me that many of you have already purchased and are busy enjoying Fabulous Stamped Frames!  Yay!  I so appreciate the feedback you've given, your support and encouragement means so much.  I really put my heart and soul into these projects hoping they would inspire and feel it is the very best work I've ever done.  Can you help me spread the word?

 
If you'd had a chance to look it over and would recommend the book to others, I would greatly appreciate you leaving a review for the book on Amazon.  Whether someone purchases it from Amazon or not, if shoppers are anything like me, always love to check out the opinions of others first when deciding! 

You can also pin the book if you are a pinner to your recommended boards or wishlist boards.  Thanks so much!

Finally, did you know the book is now available in the Gina K. Designs store?  The purchase of this book goes toward the $50 to get free shipping if you are in the US.  Add a couple of my frame sets that have been on your wishlist and you're there! :)

Coming up, a bonus video with a peek in my book and demonstration of one of the techniques included.  I'll share how you can apply that technique to a different frame set and use other images in your collection.  Stay tuned!  We will be having some hops with the team, too, showing some of the different sets.

I also thought today I'd highlight one of the seven sets I use in the book, A Beautiful Life.  Here is a link for a tip sheet with ideas I shared when the set first came out, as well as the different greeting combinations you can make.  The ideas you'll find in the book are all new, of course!  It was so fun planning the new projects for the book a few years later with a fresh perspective to create project unlike what I'd shown on the blog.  I love this floral frame and use the bee and butterfly so much for other projects!  Here is a design from the book I made with it and a photo of friend's darling daughter...
Fabulous Stamped Frames
Have a terrific day!  It's the last day of school, woot!  Summer , here we come!

2 comments:

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)