Thursday, April 17, 2014

Week from Today: Gina K. Designs Release and Party!

Mark your calendars for next Thursday, because we are rolling out brand new stamps sets for you, plus the release party in out StampTV forum with new samples, chatting and contests!

So excited about my new set, it coordinates with some of my past sets (natch) and will be so useful and versatile!  I made 6 cards the day it arrived and already wrapped up three videos!  The first coming next week, during the sneak peek! :)

Hope you are having a great week and some fun plans for this weekend!

More to come!

9 comments:

  1. Melanie- I am looking forward to chatting with you and everyone again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU WOULD THINK AT 84 I WOULD ACT GROWEN UP !! BUT NOOOO FOR I JUST LOVE YOUR STAMPS;AND TUTORIALS !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh goodie goodie!!! Is it next Thursday yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo-Hoo!! I've been away and just got back yesterday. Boy did I time that right. I can hardly wait. I'm on pins and needles with excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to the new release with bated breath!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you shared! Excited to see your new release!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)