Thursday, May 22, 2014

My Book: Special Price, Plus Video from the Archives

If you have not yet picked up my book Fabuous Stamped Frames, it is now being offered at Annie's for only 4.95!  That is a steal for 36 card projects, all featuring different techniques, styles, layouts, color palettes, occasions, plus tips to help making stamping with these frames and cardmaking easy, fun and successful.  Don't wait because once they are gone, they are gone!  I guarantee you will see me using the stamps from my frame series on its pages in ways you have not here on my blog.


At this price, it would also make great gift for a stampy friend. :)


Also, if you didn't see it last year, here is a video again I did using the Inspiration Mosaic stamp set.  I use Stately Flowers 6 here, but any other set from the Stately series (or images from *any* set for that matter!) will work with this spotlighting technique.
(Forgive me that this photo is a bit pixelated, I can't find my original!)

3 comments:

  1. I have this set and I will try this technique. I have used the set and paper pieced it and loved the effect, but this is so super simple and looks so great. Can't wait for your next Stately Flower set. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Melanie for reminding us of this great stamp set and book.
    I have the stamp set and love your idea for Father's Day. And with your suggestion, I also just ordered 4 of your books for my stamping buddies for Christmas. YEA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! Pat, wow! I am humbled and honored, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)