Hi ! A couple options for future videos, please choose one for each in the comment section (and feel free add to add more info if you like. Hey, feel free to add a C. Both option for any that you like both and don't have a strong preference.) :) Thanks for your help!*
1. A. I prefer a really close shot of the card.
B. I prefer the camera zoomed out to see all the supplies during the video.
2. A. I want to see videos for sets I already have.
B. I want to see the latest sets in action to help me decide if I want to purchase them.
3. A. Don't share a video if the set is out of stock, I'm frustrated I can't buy it right then!
B. Show sets even when are out of stock. I bought them already so I'm ready to play NOW.
4. A. I want more videos per set.
B. I want fewer videos per set so I can see more sets in action.
5. A. I prefer simple cards.
B. I prefer more elaborate cards.
6. A. I prefer coloring videos.
B. I prefer technique videos.
7. A. I am watching for the technique itself and don't need to see every step of the rest of the card.
B. I like seeing the whole card made step by step.
8. A. I prefer a shorter video, I got stuff to do!
B. I like a longer video, more is better.
Obviously, I want the videos to be as helpful and customized for you as possible, but there are a lot of you, so I would really like to know what the majority wants (although with videos every week, I can alternate how I do them to provide some of both.) Sorry for so many sets that have been featured in the videos being out of stock right now, they have been in such high demand after a demonstration we are having a hard time keeping up! I will let you know here on Facebook for sure when I see a set is back on the shelves. Thanks for your patience. You can always call customer service for requests or check on the status of a set if you need to.
* Do you like the bigger text, is that easier on the eyes?