Monday, August 11, 2014

Catching Up! Floral Lattice

Hello! I'm sorry I didn't get a blog post up for my video last week (we were on vacation), but, you probably already watched it through StampTV.  If not here it is.



Thank you for all the emails and wonderful feedback, I'm glad so so many of you are excited about these cards and technique!  A Year of Flowers 2 sold out yesterday (this happens often after a video posts and people are anxious to recreate), but more will be on the way.  A Year of Flowers (used on sample on the right) is still in stock.

Also, still copies left of the book I reference in it at Annie's, the price can't be beat! A Year of Flowers: Creatively Stamped Cards for Every Occasion

I'm wracking my brain trying to get my next video done for you!  I *know* I had some good ideas while we were the beach, but I guess I was so relaxed I forgot, lol! I can't say I'm having a hard time getting inspired, though, because truly what I really want to work with right now is my new set releasing August 28th, but that would be too early to show you, no videos yet!  It is worth the wait, I promise!  Feel free to leave some ideas below for what you'd like to see in my videos the next couple weeks and maybe I can accomodate! Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Love everything you do Melanie and it always inspires me. You asked what I'd like to see and that is more videos of "Inspiration Mosaic" as I love my set. I have just run out of ideas and it is such a wonderful set. Thanks for asking !

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! And I am loving the videos too :)

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)