Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Faux Stitched Frame: Thumping Technique Video

 Hello!  Hope you had a wonderful holiday!  In today’s video, I’ll show you how to make the Fabulous Frame look like a stitched frame for your cards and projects with the thumping technique.  All it takes is a brush tip water-based marker!  I also do some simple Spectrum Noir coloring on the pine cone from Stately Flowers 6, and finish the card with some two step stamping with the coordinating Fabulous Frame Fillers images to add more detail and pops of color.  Greeting is from Fabulous Frame Fillers.
 Supplies:
Gina K. Designs Fabulous Frame, Fabulous Frame Fillers, Stately Flowers 6
Gina K. Red Hot, Christmas Pine, and Dark Chocolate Ink Pads
Gina K. Pure Luxury White cardstock
Wink of Stella pen, Spectrum Noir markers: EB6, BG5, Blender
Gina K. plaid ribbon, Scor-Buddy, glue dots, scissors

Cardstock is 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2"


Stately Flowers 6

 You can also see another coloring tutorial using the Stately Flowers 6 pine cone with my Inspiration Mosaic frame and the spotlighting technique in this video.


Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS! I feel like I am crafting with you! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)