Monday, July 6, 2015

Video: Belt it Out!



 Today I'll show you how to "belt it out" on this clean and

 simple masculine project with my two step belt and buckle

 images in my new Triple Play Fillers set. Designed to nest

 perfectly inside the Triple Play Frame, this belt is so 

versatile and adds instant embellishments, borders, and as 

you see here even focal points that will fill up your design. I 

also have a few tips and tricks for getting good impressions 

with the bold images and demonstrate some quick speck-free

 embossing if you want to step up this design to add shiny 

dimension to the buckles. Also, think outside the box, how 

about using pastel colors for a child, or brightly colored belts

 on a card for your bestie? Please enjoy!


Supplies: 


Gina K. Triple Play Fillers stamp set


Gina K. Warm Cocoa, Kraft, Prickly Pear, Moonlit Fog


Gina K. Pure Luxury Warm Cocoa (4 1/4" x 5 1/2" A2 sized,


 top or side fold) and Ivory (or White) cardstock (4" x 5 1/4")

adhesive


Optional: Versamark pad, clear embossing powder and heat


gun for embossing the buckles


Thanks for  watching! I hope you had a fabulous 

weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love your videos and the card is so cute. Can't wait for my order to come in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my email confirmation today saying my stamps and inks are on the way! I can't wait to ink this set up! I love the belt card! So great for masculine cards!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)